HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 am

Kura and Haichu were already training in the battle area, however, they wanted to see who could really try to defeat them. When in general they aren't two people who always get along, but as a team within battle they never lost. Ninja after ninja they could put each of them down, as although they had power, they had strategy. Haichu, being the Akkikage(Demonic) along with the Honookage(Flame) and Kura once being the Tsukikage (moon) but now the Ryuukage(Dragon/Dragonic) means a challenge for nearly anyone.

Last edited by Haichu on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:35 pm

He would step into the area with his kage cloak and hat on as he would see the other people in the area as he would lower his head and remove his kage uniform he would look up at them with a smile and say. "Hello there I am the sage of six path's the holder of the Rin'negan and the Mizukage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Haichu Inspecte him on where he stood,"Well I'm haichu, the Akkikage and Honookage the holder of sharingan, byakugan and byakuringan..." haichu said still sitting eyes gazing at him. Kura then let a sigh out as she was also inspecting,"My name is Kura TenshiTenki and I am the Ryuukage and old Tsukikage, I also am the dragon keeper for the dragon society..." kura said lightly standing up.

Haichu stood after kura did her muscles flexing as her heartbeat was three times the normal human as she was part avian. Haichu then lightly stretched her wings, not to show off but that she was getting stiff and hadn't flown in a while. However kura merely began to think about certain things uneelavent as she quickly scanned the area as during fighting she is completely agile and focused on every detail. Kura then nudge haichu on the shoulder which snapped her back into topic.

"So Mizukage, do you want to fight us alone or get someone else to fight with you?" haichu asked simply now in a ceouxhe position wings settling back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

"Hum well I wouldn't to embarass two kage by fighting them by meslf so ill get another person so I dont make you both look like complete waste's of ninja so ill call upon one person I see fit to fight along with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:07 am

Kura didn't really care what he said but to Haichu that was like a smack in the face, "Dont be so cocky,bwsides I would take you on one on one but, hey, I understand it would be so embarrasing to loose to a girl with your kind of reputation..." haichu grinned but kura tapped her shoulder. "Knock it off we don't need insults, he knows nothin about us and we know nothing about him so insulting doesn't help.." kura got up and haichu's mind thought for a second, "well let me think kura, you could beat the liing cruz out of anyone buy you don't why?" haichu looked at her saying with a sarcastic manner. Kura sighed as she explained it before, "Cant your brain maintain some things?" kura sighed. Haichu snorted and nudged her, "Geez loosen up you're always so serious at things..." haichu sighed sitting down.

They then waited in silence for another person to arrive, haichu thought it was histerical while kura thought it would be fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:14 am

He would clap his hands looking at them both with his Rin'negan and would smirk slightly looking at them evily as he would preform hand signs for suiton. "Water Release Water shockwave jutsu" [b]Genesis would cock his head back and the fling it forward releseing a rivers worth of water from his mouth as he look at the two females then he sank into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha
Moderator/Genin/Akatsuki member/Legendary Uchiha/Curse Mark User

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Egress Uchiha had just arrived to see Genesis perform the jutsu...

Hmm.. Water Style: Water Shock Wave...

"Guess this would be a 2 v 2 kage battle...."

Egress had sended chakra into the sole of his feet to balance himself on water....

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 pm

"Ah now that ain't cool!" haichu complained as she hated fighting oulther uchihas and it was some random attack. Kura aleady tea the movements and as balanced on the water while haichu was partly wet and got out.Haichu then activated her Sharingan and began making handsogns as kura already gained distance from Haichu. Kura then closed her eyes,

"Water style, water typhoon..." at that moment kura layer her hands gntly on the water as a typhoon created and spring towards the others.

Haichu was already done making handsogns, "Lightning style, Lightning Air shock!" as soon as she created her jutsu haichu and kura jumped up as clouds rolled in and lightning shocked the water and the typhoon as kura manipulated it with her hands while standing on a rock that was there, once a cliff but now a rock.

Haichu was however, hovering in the air as she was flying scanning thebpeople and surroundigs as she kept her distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:14 pm

"Hmmm...:
Egress activated his Sharingan and began to percieve the movements and jutsu....
"water Style: Water Typhoon!"
Egress had also created a water twister and headed it towards the other one....
"Earth Style: Mud Wall!"
Egress spitted mud on the water and soon it rapidly transformed into a solid earth wall...
Egress hopped onto the wall and sended a positive electric signal to the skies.....
"Genesis! I'm coutning towards on you now!"

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Haichu grinned as she looked at kura who instead hit the rock which sent high vibrations too the mud wall causig it to shake so it would soon collapse while then moving her hands to control the water movements (almost like a bender) and stopped the water as it stopped,"Careless of me to forget your an uchiha, so I can't use those jutsu..." kura thought to herself.

Haichu then looked at kura tapping herself as kura nodded they closed their eyes as their minds connected so they coils plan mentally. Kura then made handsigns that weren't the basic signs that they used but a complete differet set with different symbols "Elementsl style....mental mind jutu!" Kurd thought as they both could preform jutsu in their thoughts.

The thin most people disk know is that they have strategies and when in tag team they have eerithin set up as the plans are taken by steps. "Haichu create steam I'll now where you are and you'll be fine if you use byakugan..." kura thought to her an haichu nodded as haichu made handsigns,"Fire style, grand Dragon flame barrage!" she said as in the air she used a large ammount of chakra to create a large ammount of fire heading strait towards the water in mass size to create heavy steam and fog. Haichu still flew above but switched to her Byakugan to see as kura was already running lightly on the water noting the details. Kura then took out a pencil and sketchbook from her pack and continued to run. "Haichu be careful this is re mizukages domain, water so we have the disadvantage here..." kura thought but all she got was a laugh in her head, "You could have won if YOU wanted too, besides you should a worry about yourself..." haichu thought back scanning for kura.

Ooc:
Kura: the elemental jutsu cannot be copied, and sorry for the spelling we are usin my iPod touch
Haichu: also this happened within minutes but you can still easily counter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Ooc: I know, it's not ninjutsu of the normal elements or a ninja art....

Egress could see steam covering all around him.....

"Hmm.... I could see two chakra presences.... one of them is coming towards you Genesis..."

"Hidden Mist Jutsu!"

Fog and mist covered Egress's appereance and he disspeared from view..

The Art of Silent Killing has been used agains tme many times but none were successful against these eyes...

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Kura some how picked up thy thought and immediatly stopped where she stood. "We aren't trying to kill you guys, we just wants to train!" kura roared in his mind rather ticked. She hated people who thought she was a loathsome killer or evn enjoyed fighting. The truth was the only reason she was ere was to keep Haichu in check not to actually kill anyone because of her temper, she wouldn't think twice of using Amaterasu on someone.

Haichu then landed picking up destressed signals from kura and nudged her,"Ehats wrong?!" haichu whispered so only kura could ere her with kuras acute senses. Kura isn't respond but then calmed down almost as fast as she was raged. Little things bugge kura, and people thinking she was a killer really got to her, for her it seemed like twisting a knife in her heart.

Kura sighed and drew a quick sketch and it came to real life. She then sat on the dragon, and flee into the sky getting some distance awayfrom eerione and haichu flee up to a bit concerned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 am

"Aghh you bore me now its time to get things really stared "Water Release Five shark frenzy." Genesis would create five water shark bombs as then he would use a Shinra Tensei on the five shark bombs making them 10 times faster sending the directly at his opponents.As he launched the bombs he would hold his hand to the ground and use a Rakiri but would turn it into two lightning wolves that would charge with the shark bombs as the shark bombs exploded in the faces of the two other kage he would make the wolves explode sending a huge lightning shockwave thru the bodies of the other two kage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:58 am

However he wasn't quite fast enough, Kura was in her thoughts but her senses picked up the hand signs as before the sharks and wolves would have hit them she already made her jutsu mentally. Also since haichu was right next to her, the jutsu woul also protect her as well and her dragon

"Elemental style....Elemental shield..." Kura had her arms extended towards the attack as a forcefueld create by the elements made a shield in shape of a ball around the her and haichu bracing the impact. However the force was quite strong when this was a head on attack ninjutsu causing Kura to hold it off for that as the jutsu wasn't as strong when made too quickly.

After the attacked finished Kura had her knee on the ground and her other foot on the ground so she was leaning on her knee breathing deeply. Her hands were bleeding as the impact actually broke through to meet her skin tearing the structure apart. Thank god for her she could regenerate rather quickly like a demon but she stood up.

Haichu analized Kura and noted she would be fine as she activated her Mangekyou disappearing into rose petals as she then then appeared in front of Genesis using tsukiyomi. Kura then got up and made more handsogns as her mid would link with haichus as this also would apply to haichu. "Elemental style..hidden chakra-" however there was then a sharp pain in her head, it was caused mentally but she had to ignore this, as of was kagai. "illusion.." Kura finished as they were now invisible to the sharingan meaning their chakra was temporarily invisible to the opponent, while this was an illusion it would give off false chakra signals to hopeully throw off the oponents. This time the dragon tuned into an amulet and was around kuras neck for a mother jutsu yet to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 am

Egress had spotted the two kages but then their chakra had fainted away....

Hmm what's this..? No matter... I'll find them by my senses and silently ambush them.... maybe doing what I love to do most... killing hehe...

Egress flickered silently below behind Genesis..

"Do we have a plan...?"

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 am

He would watch as Egress flashed behind him and begin to think of a plan "Hell I got nothin how about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 am

"They have hidden their chakra prescence for awhile so I cant find them easily with my Sharingan...."

"So first we must locate the enemy, by using our sight, hearing, and smell in the mist..."

"Then we'll go 1 on 1 with them using our jutsus and strength..."

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 am

Haichu then used tsukuyomi on genesis as kura was gliding making no sound. Kura then preformed a jutsu,"Elemental style: water dragon!" she held the handsogn as a giant water dragon appeared as it roared shooting water towards Egress at extreme high speeds that could cause a lot of damage. And as kura held this sign smaller dragons appeared heading towards Genesis at high speeds to inflict damage by crashing.

Haichu knew what was happening and after she flew up to void the ultrafast water dragon as she made hand signs "Lightning style: mega shockeave!" haichu loses her eyes and when she opened then lightning struck the water with such force it was a loud bang. Kura then jumped and was now gliding in the air still holding the handsogn. Kura then stopped as she focused enough chakra into the dragon as she stood beside it eating platinum before making dancing like movemets to send air waves with the water before breathing fire thanks to the black platinum as it create a deadly yet magnificnt design along with the lightning which was drawn
To the attack kura preformed.

Haichu watched and then disappeared from site as she then landed and began to use chakra for chidori along with 2 other clones ready to use chidori on genesis. Of course kura and aichu wasn't doing this to kill only to train and so far for them this was somewhat disappointing except for that part when Geesis was actually able to inflict damage to kura which was a shocker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm

The moment Genesis was put in the Tsukiyomi he would use his Rin'negan and reverse the genjutsu on its user as he would use a rakiri and strike them in the chest while still in the realm of Tsukiyomi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Kura immediatly knew what was wrong and tapped haichu on the head while saying ,"Release..." haichu then would blinks shaking a bit ,"Kurs I think I'm gonna puke..." haichu groans for she's never been caught in her own genjutsu, however it was careless. Haichu then held her stomach flying away cause she felt sick and kura could understand that.

Haicku then pujed elsewhere an came back except with Byakuringan. "kura I'll take the poser down and you go after the other uchiha ok?" haichu grinned wanting vengence for turning her genjutsu on her. Kura nodded hesitantly as she disappears into water.

"Your gonna pay for that!" haichu growled "Chaotic style: Chaos flames!" at that Monet black flames appeared, more feared then Amaterasu as if it ha it's own mind; kura and haichu could touch theflames without vein burned but anyone else would burn. The flames then spread all around thrteo of them.

Kura looked back "Haichu don't kill him, only healable damage.." kura thought to her but haichu isn't respond. Kura then realized haichu, being a too prideful uchiha girl was very ticked off. "element style, disarming jutsu.." she muttered as she disabled haichu from going to far. Kura then appeared behind above Efress with a blow to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:28 pm

I'd tilt my hea down and let my demon take control as he would hold his hand out in the direction of the flams he would use 1 of the paths special moves and obsorb the jutsu as he then did hand signs and made another rakiri wolf that raced torwards the girl with no hesitaion did he hand signs and used chbaku tensei witch was and unblockable jutsu he would pull the woman into the wolf sendind massive volts of eletricity thruout her body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Sensing a dragon coming at him in about 3 seconds, Egress only had a moment to react...

"Found them!"

With that, Egress knew he would be overruned so..

Egress activated his curse mark adn surges it throughout his whole body and as the dragon comes by it pierces through Egress and he fell before Kura had the chance to hit him...

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Kura now was unsure as she had to either help haichu or Egress, kura overdid it and felt terrible. Another sharp pain to re skull caused from kagai. She winced but grabbed egress and disappeared and appeared grabbing haichu teleporting them away bracing the attack.

Haichu had no time react but was suddenly falling and hit the ground with egress. She as disoriented and a bit confused but got up.

Kura coughed up blood and shook almost violently and was in her hands and knees. She then fell to re ground. "Elemental style....elemental life bending...." she thought as she transferrd her own chakra to Egress healing his wounds and restoring his chakra. Kura wasn't used to full force hits but got up as kagai as weakening her. She then twitched and got to her feet holding her arm, she was regenerating.

Haichu thenrealized and cursed and ran over,"Kura kura?!" she yells but the overtook her. "YOU?!" haichu roared and her cursemark took over and her demon and she lunged at him. However kura restrained her,"Control yoursef..." she said sternly yet weakly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Deep in the dark cells of his mind..... Egress meets his inner demon again....

Demon: "I never knew you were so cruel......"

Egress: "Well.... there's a sharp mind under this mask..."

Demon: "Hehe you impressed me once again Egress Uchiha for using my power's through your curse mark..."

Egress: "I must return now.... just one.."

Demon: "Very well...."

In reality, Egress smiled as he felt his health and chakra returning to him.... of course his health didnt need much since the dragons DIDNT "hit" him...

Egress opened his eyes and....

"Gotcha!"

Releashing a Lighting Blade, he smashed it through Haichu's ribs and extended the lighting thourhg it to pierce through Kura's chest.....

"I must say thank you for restoring my chakra..... it was so pleasant that such a cruel strategy worked..."

*The curse mark's evil has taken over Egress's heart*...

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Haichu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 am

However kura actually didn't seem upset by this cruel manner, she merely smiled at him and used her strength to get him off, her vhakra regenerated healing her. "I must say, although I wouldn't have expected that...it's the way to fight..." kura whispered mostly to herself. However then disappeared and reapprared healed, "your not the only one with a demon!" she roared about to releash her own. Kura looked at her, "Dont use it, you know you can beat them without that power, you don't need to rely on it's artificial power..." kura said before lookin at egress as she actually removed his hand and was holding it near snapping point but made sure she didn't. "Are you that dependabt on your cursemark to do this?" she smiled at him, before flipping him over having his arm against his back about to disconnect it, "Your not weak therefore you do not need your demon or cursemark!" she said now a bit harshly. Thing was kura disagreed that shinobi needed to rely on extra power, however it to her, just showed how weak people go by using that power.

Haichu realized kura hated when she relied therefore calms down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress   

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Kura and Haichu vs. Genesis and Egress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next