Share | 

Seijin Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izana Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Seijin Clan   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Name: Seijin

Kekkei Genkai: The Seijins were expert sages who had a friendly and close connection with the toads. They could easily collect sage chakra more than normal ninja. They have no doujutsu but their kekkai genkai with senjutsu and natural energy collecting is unique to them.

Clan history: The Seijin clan was a new and big clan in the leaf Village. However, seeing as though many have died in the 3rd Great Ninja War, only less than forty remained. The original founder and first leader of the Seijin clan was a close follower of Rikudou Sennin who had inherited most of his powers from him (no rinnegen) named Hikikira Seijin, the first man to discover natural energy and how to collect it and the first human to meet the Toads. His descendents carried on his way and as time passes some of them dies in war. Believing their prophecy would come true, "one not among them would become among them and is the true reincarnation of Hikikira Seijin (Also called the Great Shinobi Sage.)

Native village: Leaf

Clan's enemy: Hyuga

Clan alliances: Senju, Yamikaze, Uzimaki, Namikaze

Clan symbol: Picture of a black circle in the middle and spikes sticking out from its rounded edge. There will be black lines shooting out from this black circle like sun rays.

Clan weapon: Baton, a Seijin style blade, a staff

Clan Leader: (1st) Hikikira Seijin, (current) Inshi seijin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin
Admin/Mangekyou Sharingan user/Legendary Uchiha/Hokage/Akatsuki member

PostSubject: Re: Seijin Clan   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

hey alliance with uchiha! Well, not uchiha but with me Hehheh. My guy is nice. I am friendly not a war-rager. It is Kenjutsu not Sage Chakra I think. other than that. Approved unless you take my uchiha offer.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izana Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Seijin Clan   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Hmmm I would think about it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seijin Clan   

Back to top Go down