HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Extreme Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
Moderator/Genin/Akatsuki member/Legendary Uchiha/Curse Mark User

PostSubject: Extreme Training   Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Ripping his shirt off, Egress trains intensely..

Here it is!

"Earth Style: Earth Clone Jutau!"

An army of earth clones appeard throughout the area...

"Fire Style: Great Dragon Inferno!"

Egress shot out dragonhead fireballs to the sky...

The skies and clouds began to cry adn rain down, sending out a thunderclap!

Egress has tamed and comtrolled thunderclouds!!

Egress activates a small weak chirping Chidori with a little bit white chakra...

Then Egress closes his fast and smacks down the air belowground..

Boooom!!!!!

The resulting explosion destroyed all of the sahdow clones and Egress emerged safe, all cut up and bruised wounded, but manage to emerge.

"perfect" My jutsu is complete.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Training   Sat May 23, 2009 11:02 am

" Now to add my special nature manipulation to the Rasen-Shuriken....

"but to do so I need a higher chakra level"

Egress walks away back to the Leaf village....
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Training   Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 am

Egress was jogging around the village, a usual activity he does when he is "off-duty." With a short jacket, exposed chest covered in bandages, and black shinobi leggings, Egress is constantly sweating beads of hot liquid on his tracking sandals around the sunny heat. He jogged until he reached the Third Training Ground where he sees the usual picnics and wards off to his usual spot under the shade. "Finally..." muttered Egress. He slowly walked towards his solitary point and rested there. Safe under his area of comfort, he sees flocks of ravens flying among him and freely soaring around the skies. A spark of jealously erupted within Egress. He used to go out every hour than spend his time soring his hands. From week to week, he generally summons Yashi or transforms his Sky Curse Seal to fly with the birds. But such habit has been severely restricted now. Now, it's an oppotunity that comes up twice a month. It wasn't enough for Egress. Not nearly. Konoha's Dark Raven ascending as top of the world.... yet he remains so small and inferior under the skies. He remembered his achievement for his "legacy title." His excellent control over the Sky Curse Seal, great summoning tie with ravens, and the ability to transform into a human "tengu" with the ability to fly and appear as "God of Birds." He wanted all of that glory back.. whatever it takes. "Mhm... perhaps I should come up with a new jutsu to once more bond with them," Egress announced emotionally. He is feeling quite unusually tired from his excercise. He really must be getting older.

Egress awoke twelve minutes later. He looked around him to see that the day was still sunny and barely anything has changed.. except for a sudden return of stamina. Yeh.. guess naps are great for those who must work tirelessly.. thought Egress. He remembered his previous idea and used his energy to come up with a solution. Nothing came up. "Oh well, perhaps just a mere memento would do," he decided. Scrubbing his hair, he turned and kicked off the tree behind him. He backflipped into his usual "training enviroment." So, unorganized as I am, what will be the next step? wondered. His habit of conversing with himself remains strange but useful to training. Egress bended his knees to do some crucial thinking. He must think back to the system of jutsu and start off with the most basic questions. What type of ninja art would the technique be? Egress pondered for a few seconds for the creation. Sometimes even the smallest of steps remains challenging. He came to an answer. I've decided that this, due to my own main ninja art, would be Ninjutsu.. he responded. Now he is beginning to get somewhere. As Ninjutsu, would this be an elemental type or a non-elemental type? Currently, I'll have to stick with elemental type until I start to gain more real battle expierence at my level. For elemental type, which element would it be? Now comes the 50-50 chance. Egress only has two elements... Raiton and Katon. He has developed a strong mastery over Raiton and still has a great tie to Katon... both with equal manipulation control. Which one would it be? Egress internally debated and weighed the options. He can tried for Katon and maybe erupt a phoenix technique that can levitate an entire village. Or... he can stick with the usual Raiton and bend its will to his liking. Egress chose the nature closest to the skies.. the highest of all where birds rarely touch. The God of Birds, standing at top of the world. Raiton it is... confirmed Egress.

With a start, Egress got up. Now... how would this technique come out as? Egress simulated a few options. He can shape Raiton into giant wings and somehow attached it to his back and utilize flight. Egress shook his head noticing what he was doing. No.... supplementary styles are inefficient for me, it has always been offensive types.. cogitated Egress. So he would have to create another new technique that inflicts great damage to enemies and to remind himself of the past. Sweet. Memento... the word easily sends an idea to Egress. Raiton is almost abundant in shape manipulation in Suiton. His whole reunion... was to be with the birds... beautiful animals with the general trait to fly. Simple. And it could work. All Egress has to do was just shape large amounts of Raiton chakra into the shape of a bird. Then, he would charge it as an attacking current and ram it at enemies. "Okay, let's see if this can come through." said Egress. He stretched, clapped his hands, and readied the plan. Egress had to first collect and stablize the electrical and high-frequential chakra through the use of a few chakra signs. It really wasn't nessacary, but as it is the first time for a possible high level technique, he would have to do it. After he can use it, all lays in his nature mastery. Egress weaved the U, Tori, Hitsuji, and and Mi handseals and channeled great amounts of chakra to his right hand. Then he stretched his hand backwards for kinetic energy to build up, change his chakra to Raiton, and quickly molded the energy into a bird. "Graahhh!" screamed Egress. And he lusted his hand up towards the tree providing the shade. The mistake he had made had given him some luck.

Instead, the Raiton chakra in Egress's hand molded itself to resemble the head of a hawk-like animal... but staying right on the hand! The great waves lowered Egress and he simply just smashed his hand towards a small, elevated piece of land. If you study close enough, it would greatly seem like a Chidori without its outer sparks. It took Egress a single minute to free his hand incased within the deep earth. "Well that was unpleasant..."said Egress. Stretch out the chakra, convert, then lust... meaning this particular technique is going to be ranged.. he meditated shortly.Egress jumped and landed on the small hill. Egress performed the four hand signs once more and stretched his hand back away from the open. Then, with large amounts, he performed three things at the same time. He forwarded the chakra when he reached so it can travel at longer distances. Then, he molded his chakra into the complete shape of the bird head he utilized... a full hawk. The results were pleasing. "Raiton: Raitaka..!!" denominated Egress. Expectedly, a lightning hawk emerged, zig-zaged, and bashed towards the ground. Egress felt a straining sting on his body, but he was busy distracted from the damage the jutsu caused. Another one developed... at this rate I would need to search for a heir to success me... deliberated Egress. But he also felt another thing when he was using the technique. I was a sense of total control. Could he..? Egress compress Raiton chakra into his hand and released it into the Raitaka once again. His hand is beginning to hurt. Luckily, he wasn't in a fight. Raitaka traveled across eight meters, just as Egress had observed. Then, it speeded up to travel nine meters where it was a second from desruction. Or so one thinks. There was an electrical "string" connecting the electrical projectile and his organic "controller." Egress is just thinking of the hawk changing directions and which direction to go. Furthermore, he wavered his hand a bit to that targeted side. In short, Raitaka would have been diminished in just 0.25 of a second if Egress hadn't done that.

The hawk tilted and shifted to its right. Then it turned to a curve and headed straight towards Egress. Control... a good ability.. thought Egress. He raised his hand and slammed it to the ground. The bird followed it's instructions. It flapped its wings once more and dived for the floor, crushing and obliterating itself. Egress ran over to see a bird-shaped hole on the ground. Quite big too. From the five feet (height) and three feet (width) unique opening, Egress would judge it would be able to penetrate a gaping hole through most metals. "I think this would be a nice subsitute as a Raiton-enhanced metal attack.." declared Egress. And so he walked away thinking about his new technique. This time, however, he was half dissapointed and half proud. He felt only the barest hint of memory when he unleashed the technique. Come to think about it, even if he uses it, whenever he thinks of it it only reminds him of the unchangable jealously he has towards the free birds. Oh well... at least I'm not the one all caged up in a collection where people can stare at you all day long... mused Egress. Walking away for the new day, Egress could hear a crow cawing above his head. Then the crow zoomed past and began to ascend. Egress just pointed at the bird and the lightning hawk shot out once more and make direct contact with the crow. It fell to the ground, where four seconds later it recovered from its state of paralyzation and flocked away from Egress. Mhm... although it does make me superior. Perhaps in battle, i might feel something... Egress looked up towards the skies to see the small horde of ravens again. Don't worry my fellow comrades... the Dark Raven shall fly with you again... sometime.. the Hokage thought.

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Training   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Metal Enhancement Percentage Amount of Posts Active
0-20%14 Posts
21-35%12 Posts
36-50%10 Posts
51-100%8 Posts