character template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Basin
Admin/Mangekyou Sharingan user/Legendary Uchiha/Hokage/Akatsuki member

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 am

@towashin:approved

Cornelio: no more uchihas. You have to choose a different clan. and wait to get approved before rping.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha
Moderator/Genin/Akatsuki member/Legendary Uchiha/Curse Mark User

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 pm

If's it okay for him, the limit has been reached for 7 known uchihas..... no more uchihas then, my brother would pick a different clan then..... al least if its all right.

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 pm

ok, then approved i iwll go look at his swordsman app and akatsuki. Dont you need to be invited though?

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Egress tries to look innocent, but his facial expression couldnt pull if off.....

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Name:Genesis Yamikaze
Clan:Yamikaze aka Rinnigan
Weapons:eclipse scythe
Bio:Genesis was an orphan of war and never knew his parents because they were KIA no one knows his past and he has no other family he only knows his name because his mother gave him a necklace with his name carved into it
Chakra Color:Black
Inner Demon Darga king of the damned

Last edited by Genesis on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm so sorry, however the last uchiha has already been selected. You could choose another clan or another kekkai genkai ability/doujutsu.

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 pm

ok can i be in Flash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes, if you wish to follow tiachi, you could become a member of the flash clan. I'll tell him that he has a new member...

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Genesis Yamikaze
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 pm

ok thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 pm

approved

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izana Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Izana Seijin   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Name: Izana Seijin
Clan: Seijin (and Uchiha but was branded as a disgrace and was unknown as an orphan, meaning he although was born with uchiha blood, he showed no skills of an uchiha and was abandoned at age 1. Most of his uchiha blood had been overruned because of the experiment with the clan's mark, meaning he is 90%seijin adn a weak 10% uchiha and extremely hard for him to activate his sharingan.)
Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, battling baton
Bio: Izana is a member of the Seijin clan. He's known as the brother of egress Uchiha. Although born as an uchiha within the clan, at age 1 he showed no natural talents of an uchiha and was marked and outlawed as a disgrace to the clan adn was abandoned by his father, in which egress only saw a faint glimpse of him. Rescued by a family of unique ninjas from the Seijin clan, Izana became one of them and at age 6 he showed remakrable talents of becoming a sage himself! He was raised in the Leaf Village and formed an early summoning pact with the toads and was able to draw chakra. At age 8, he attended the Ninja Academy and graduated and became an official genin. Making his big clan and family proud, his new mother and father gave Izana the Sage Seal Mark, to imbue Izana with incredible powers and they counted on him on helping the clan find a way to collect Natural energy while moving using this curse mark. Izana is a great user in wind and fire elements as well as an intellegent cloner. However, after discovering upon being a disgraceful uchiha adn the existence of his brother, he promised to show up to his clan and village and have everybody notice his existence and praise for him. He also promised to defeat his brother to show he's the superior one and become a much more skilled shinobi then him, although Izana has yet to activate his Sharingan and his family even thinks that he cant activta it yet until he really is dead.
Chakra Colour: Golden and Red
Inner Demon: Sage Izana

Last edited by Izana Sennin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Ok,
1)Sennin is not a clan. It is a rank.
2)No more uchihas. We have too many
3)There is no such thing as the Sage seal mark.Sage power is not within a mark. The Sages gain their power from training.
4)Even if you said you are a uchiha, but was changed to a unexcitent clan,you are not part uchiha. You may create your one clan but, Sennin cannot be the name of it nor can it be a clan.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izana Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:33 pm

1. Yes I would change to a different clan and also create it in the registeration.
2. okay
3. its like a curse mark but it just dosent consume you or have any suvival death rates. sage chakra is not inside the curse mark but rather it has a special property similiar to toad oil and as long as the user could draw in sage chakra within the curse mark (which I cant do right now) while moving. I havent had their training yet.
4. Hmm that would be a problem, seeing as my brother Egress had allowed the one named Cornelio Uchiha to become the last uchiha instead of me and lying that I did allow him..... is there a way for me to become Seijin and being able to activate the sharingan but it has to be a extremely near-certain death when blood is spilled and im very wounded?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

actually. I would have to have a exception. When other admins come active, I will explain as Egress said you would become one soon. Oh, and it isn't a mark you have to have for sennin power. It is extreme training. If you want a mark it has to be curse mark sorry buddy. But, seeing as you worked hard and made a good bio. i would offer you sennin rank. And a proposition to be one of my village. I would make you my 2nd in command along side with cornelio as my pupil.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izana Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Hmmm okay I'll edit the curse mark part and I understand Cornelio Uchiha and Genesis Yamikaze would be my comrades?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 pm

yes.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Name:Daimion Lucius

real age:17

Clan:Lucius

Weapons:Mobile Nin Suit- A nano-technic suit that enhances the cells power, speed chakra, and intellegence. This requires half the blood to be corrupted by something evil to operate suit. It can only activate two things at maximum. Curse Mark Evolves suit to a demonic state.
Barrel Bracelet- A bracelet that can morph into a Chakra Kunai SMG.
Restrainer- Used to restrain Curse Mark and Nin Suit. Barrel Bracelet is unavailable after used. This is located in the veins. The cells in the veins have turned green because of this.

Bio:Daimion Lucius. The Clan of Angels, or so nicknamed, has him as the leader. He leads them to rule countries and villages. Only very few countries could stop him. His reign over the Hidden Sand, Hidden Lava, Hidden Shrine, Hidden Rock, Hidden Shade, Hidden Rain, and Hidden Grass has been a short one. Daimion had just recently conquered them. Only, the shade village had given in without a fight. They needed a strong Dictator. The lucius clan is about the strongest clan alive besides the last remaining Uchihas: Kai, Zero, Madara, Phantom, Egress, Cornelio, and Izana.

No one know who are part of the Lucius clan and who aren't. The Hokage has kept secret that he has spies over the remaining free villages to watch for Orochi, Madara, and Daimion. Only Basin knows of Daimion's plans to kill Orocxhi and Madara and take their place of ruling all the Countries. His Reason unknown. Maybe for power. He is at higher than a Kage level and must be killed. In konoha, he is #1 enemy in all enemy files. Common, local, dangerous, deadly, rogue, enemy country, enemy clan, everything.

Daimion has rule for 1 year without anybody knowing what happened, how it hapened, and what is happening. No other Countries except Konoha know about him and his rulings. Daimion has even surpassed Madara. His jutsus are most intense. The manipulation of Angelic abilities. After a month of ruling the Shade village, he had left his brother Nega in charge until he gets back. Daimion disguised himself as a ninja who cannot use genjutsu nor taijutsu abilities. The only taijutsu abilities he will use in this disguise is 4 tempo Karate Chop. But he will use fighting styles.

After a while, Daimion had arrived in the Konoha hidden. Somehow he even disguised his chakra. His Disguise name is Xero Striker. Then, a couple days later, some mysterius person while he was sleeping gave him curse mark.

Chakra Colour:White with shadow particuls(orbs) in it.

Inner Demon:Curse Mark- The symbol looks like a david's star covered in clouds.

Why I made him will be revealed later on. We only have Madara and the son of orochimaru to be enemies. Villages must stop these rogues. The Lucius clan is hidden in a secret village in a a unknown country.Later, when Orochi dies and has a son(my idea of making the site last in rp plot), Daimion will show up and take all of Orochi's research and kill Madara himself. This will be a Twist to the story I am putting in. This is to be held for Admins to play as. Mods may have couple chances.

Looks:Regular Mode:

Curse Mark Mode:Red wings are on the back.

Disguise Mode:
Spoiler:

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 pm

You're making 2 characters?

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:44 pm

No. It is for admins and mods to play only. It is for rp story. I.E. Orochi isn't real you just thought of him. i thought I could save Daimion for to be another powerful enemy to be played by, if you and me are the only active staff, you and me after Orochi Dies. I will talk about him killing Madara with Zero and Takai. Besides, If I were, there is no rule about it. I ama bout to post a rule about it. like, 2 characters a account. One account a IP. But, you get what I am saying? He is NPC.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Ah....

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Basin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Like, right now we only have Orochi and his possy and Madara himself.

Upper right is mangekyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleajandra
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Name: Aleajandra
Clan: unknown
Weapons: demon-wind shuriken, kunai, shurikens
Bio: Aleajandra was brought back to alive, and when she was alive she was isolated for the longest time she just didn't know how much she would do she couldn't be free from what she was made to live to suffer by when she was younger she couldn't do anything about anything she just had to follow the rules of her parents, and through experiments she was successfully brought back to alive. She just wondered how much she could take from being brought she became a lot more depressed, and she wanted someone to give her a better world that was perfect she just swallows her pain that she feels, and moves on with her life. She just doesn't know how much she can take from being alive again. She just has the weigh of the world on her shoulders. She just wants a simple kind of life, but knows that will be impossible. She just knows that nobody wnats her around for longer, but this will make her best of her moment she wanted do things different to spare herself from her constant shame of her existence she's here to express her situation.
Looks: avi
Chakra Colour: Black
Inner Demon: Black Demon- from this she can become a black demon however she sees fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Uchiha
WM/EMS user/Uchiha Leader/Legendary Uchiha/Legendary Med-ninja/Akatsuki member

PostSubject: Re: character template   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:59 pm

approved

my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Spoiler:

my inner demon Dark Zero his chakra black mine red
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutolife.niceboard.biz
Whisper
Genin

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 am

Name: Teisei (Whisper)
Clan: N/A
Weapons: 6 different swords he carries on his back, he mainly uses two of them (Rosutome & Hekiate). The swords are named Rosutome, Hekiate, Mizuna, Heikou, Youkai Kecchaku & Akerika.
Bio: Teisei doesn't know much about his past. He ended up in a desert and learned fighting from two men that took him in. He always travelled with them as he grew up. He’s Earth natured and trained in both Earth and Fire elemental techniques. He also was taught a lot about kenjutsu and preferred to use blades in close combat. Except for that he had a little something for genjutsu’s. When in combat, he relied mostly on ninjutsu and kenjutsu. He stayed with the two men until one day he woke up and they were no longer there.

He never questioned the two men about who he was, where he came from, or why they helped him so far. Nor did he question the fact on why they left. He stood up and continued his way as he left the desert and chose to find his past. At a certain point he found himself in Iwagakure no Sato. There he entered the Academy and became a genin later. He was a very quiet boy and didn’t really care much about the people and things that happened around him.
[OOC: Can't really bother making a big biography, since I see some people just say 'unknown'. Though, if wanted, I can fill it up to over 10 paragraphs as I'm used to with most roleplay forums I'm at.]
Chakra Colour: Blue (normal color), Earth-natured.
Inner Demon: N/A (I don't understand why there are more demons than the Tailed Beasts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: character template   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:14 am

Approved.... (bijuu arent releashed yet but could be when Akatsuki is fully formed....)

Lighting Blade

Die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character template   

Back to top Go down

character template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next